SAFETY AND RISK MANAGEMENT PROCEDURES:
SABA is fully committed to the health and welfare of the young players who participate in all Academy programs. We want parents to feel confident that when they leave their child in our hands, he or she will be well cared for and safe. We want everyone to know that all reasonable precautions have been taken to provide an environment that makes safety for children a top priority. A safe environment is achieved by providing qualified volunteers, coaches, and educators. SABA has developed ties with some of the nation's most respected organizations and affiliates that help promote continuous education and risk management training. This support network helps SABA address the athletic, safety, and social concerns of all players and parents.
SABA is a member of the following organizations:
- US Youth Soccer
- National Center for Sports Safety
- National Sports Safety Foundation
- US Club Soccer
SABA fulfills its safety procedures by:
• Requiring that each coach attend local, regional and national conferences that may be held by the above mentioned organizations.
• Verifying each coach's soccer background and teaching ability.
• Providing detailed background checks for each volunteer, coach, and trainer.
• Administrating proper risk-management procedures to ensure the safety of the training environment and facilities.
• Relying on feedback from all our coaches, parents and administrators. It's this feedback that helps make SABA aware of any concerns or issues that may need to be addressed.
These organizations and procedures help us monitor all our programs so that safety is continuous. As a result, each participant benefits from SABA, since we provide a safe environment as well as physical and emotional well-being.